While we can't choose our family, most of us are blessed to have friends that are family to us. Our friends are the ones we share our joys and sorrows of life. They listen to us and advise us when needed, thus being our support system. Thus, it is impossible for anyone to be happy or lead a life without the help of friends. And so, in order to honor and celebrate the beautiful bond we share with our friends, Friendship Day is celebrated with great enthusiasm each year. In India, Friendship Day is celebrated on the first Sunday in the month of August every year. In 2022, Friendship Day will be marked and celebrated on the 7th of August.
And in case you have a tiff going on with your friend(s), then this is the day when you bury the hatchet with them and let bygones be bygones. After all, aren't we all blessed to have them in our lives?
On the occasion of Friendship Day, we share some heart-touching and beautiful messages, author quotes, wishes, and images that you can send to your best friend in order to make them feel special. Read on to know more! Best messages and wishes to send to your best friend this Friendship Day:
1. I may not express myself enough or thank you frequently for all your help, but on this special occasion I would like to thank you for being my best friend. And, of course, I would like to thank God too for blessing me with a true friend like you. Happy Friendship Day!
2. I hope we continue to stay best friends till the very end of our lives. Thank you for always being there for me. Happy Friendship Day!
3. While our ex-partners come and go, friends are the ones who always stay with us no matter what. Thank you for being a true friend! Happy Friendship Day!
4. Words aren't enough for me to express how grateful I am to have you as my best friend in this lifetime. Thank you for all your help and support. Happy Friendship Day!
5. You are my best friend, but I have a problem with you. And that is-- sometimes I wonder, you know much better than I know myself! Hahaha! Happy Friendship Day!
6. My life would have been so dull without your constant (and sometimes silly) presence in it. Just kidding! Thank you for being you. Happy Friendship Day!
7. I'm missing you so much today. Though we stay miles apart and may not speak on a daily basis now, let me remind you that you are special to me. And that, I'm always there for you. Happy Friendship Day!
8. On this special day, let me remind you that I always have your back. Go out, do your best, and conquer the world. Happy Friendship Day, my friend!
9. Thank you God for sending me an angel in the form of my best friend. Happy Friendship Day!
10. Happy Friendship Day! Remembering you on this special day. We need to meet soon, when you are back! Quotes to make your best friend feel special:
1. "' For you, a thousand times over!"- Khaled Hosseini, 'The Kite Runner'
2. "There would be many things to follow, as our friendship has many things. And so much of them reminds me of the happiness our friendship brings." - Julie Hebert, Things Of Remembrance
3. “Don’t walk in front of me… I may not follow
Don’t walk behind me… I may not lead
Walk beside me… just be my friend”
― Albert Camus
4. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain
5. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”
― J.K. Rowling
6. “When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun’.”
― Groucho Marx
7. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart”
― Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “True friends are always together in spirit.”
― L.M. Montgomery
9. “It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little the heart finds its mornings and is refreshed.”
- Khalil Gibran
11. “There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.”
― Jane Austen
12. “I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”
― Jon Katz
13. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
― Anais Nin
14. “There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature.”
― P.G. Wodehouse
15. "The language of friendship is not words but meanings."
― Henry David Thoreau
16. “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “On books and friends, I spend my money;
For stones and bricks I haven't any.”
― Ruskin Bond
18. “Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected.”
― Charles Lamb
19. “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you're lucky. If you have one good friend, you're more than lucky.”
― S.E. Hinton
20. “If you have good friends, no matter how much life is sucking, they can make you laugh.”
― P.C. Cast Beautiful images to send to your best friend(s):