- Volkswagen Virtus now available on lease with just one month deposit: Check monthly amount
Subscription and lease models are not new to the automotive sector in international markets such as the United States. However, the concept is still in its nascent stage here in India. While earlier,
- Tata Motors to supply 921 low-floor electric buses to Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation: Details
As per the contract, Tata Motors will be responsible for supplying, operating and maintaining these 12-metre electric buses for a period of 12 years.
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto Launched in India
- Know Tata Tiago hatchback loan EMI on Rs 60,000 down payment: Details explained
Here’s a table showing the variant-wise on-road (Delhi) price of the Tata Tiago hatchback, and the lowest monthly installment you would have to shell out for it.
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Vs Renault Kwid: Price and specs comparison
Maruti Suzuki has finally launched its 2022 Alto K10 in the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 3.99 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 5.84 lakh (both prices are ex-showroom, Delhi). The brand
- Double-decker bus is back and it's electric! Switch to supply 200 units to BEST Mumbai
Switch EiV 22 electric bus features wide front and rear doors, two staircases, and an emergency door complying with the latest safety standards. The bus can accommodate 65 seated passengers. The seats
- 5-door Mahindra Thar spied on test: Launch expected next year
A fully camouflaged test mule of the upcoming 5-door Thar has been spied on test, and it looks like it's ready to go into production.
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 launched at Rs 3.99 lakh: What's new in India's favourite small car
The 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 boasts a redesigned front and rear, including a new petal shape for the headlamps that are halogen and a large air dam dominating the front fascia. At the rear, the
- Mercedes-Benz Research and Development India enters EV charging aggregation with Evnnovator
Evnnovator’s FICH application is expected to go live on iOS and Android by October 22. FICH will allow users to identify the closest available charging station based on data collected by multiple
- 2022 Honda Activa Premium launched at Rs 75,400: Here’s what’s new!
The Activa Premium Edition Deluxe, gets a host of aesthetic upgrades to make it more appealing to buyers. Honda has also introduced three new colour schemes with the latest update. Here is all you
- Petrol and diesel price in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai on August 18
Petrol and diesel prices in India held steady again for 89th day in a row on August 18, 2022, except in Maharashtra. In Delhi, petrol price today is Rs 96.72 per litre as opposed to Rs 105.41 per
- New Porsche 911 GT3 RS revealed as a road-legal race car with a massive rear wing
Porsche has unveiled the new 992 generation 911 GT3 RS as a road-legal high-performance sports car that "takes full advantage of technology and concepts from motorsport."
- Electric vehicle industry in India: Current state, govt policies, future outlook
There are several variables to account for before the EV ecosystem becomes wholesome in India. Currently, electric passenger cars and buses make up a small portion of EV registrations. Plus, there is
- Polestar O2 concept to be known as Polestar 6 electric roadster: Production confirmed
Polestar recently announced that its O2 concept will soon be a production model, and to be known as the Polestar 6. Earlier unveiled this year, the O2 electric roadster concept was designed to
- Hyundai Venue N Line launch on September 6: Sportier and louder
After launching the 2022 Hyundai Tucson in the Indian market, now the South Korean manufacturer is all set to introduce the Venue N Line variant on September 6, 2022. The company has shared the “Block
- 2022 Alto K10 launch tomorrow: How and where to watch live streaming
In terms of features, the VXi+ variant of the 2022 Alto K10 will get a 7-inch infotainment touchscreen, front power windows, remote key, partial LCD instrument cluster and more. Safety features such
- Mercedes F1 team boss Toto Wolff hints at tension between Hamilton and Russell
While 7-time World Champion Lewis Hamilton currently sits on 6th with 146 points to his name, his new teammate George Russell is 12 points ahead of him on 4th.
- 2022 Maruti Alto K10 ZXi top variant exterior, interior images leaked
Maruti Suzuki is ready to launch the new-gen Alto K10 in the Indian market on August 18, 2022. Ahead of its official launch tomorrow, the 2022 Maruti Alto K10 images have been leaked online by Amish
- 2022 Suzuki Katana key specifications: A blast from the past!
- Yamaha YZF-R7 And MT-09 premium motorcycles teased: India launch on the cards?
The two new motorcycles that are a part of the The Call of the Blue TVC include YZF-R7 And MT-09 premium bikes.
- Royal Enfield 650 Twins 120th Anniversary Edition to be launched in the USA soon: What’s special?
The company produced 480 units of the two motorcycles, distributed as 120 units each for India, Europe, America, and South-East Asia. The 60 units for each region are split into 30 Continental GT 650
- Mahindra Born Electric SUVs: 5 key features of INGLO platform explained!
Aiming for a 5-star Global NCAP safety rating for the Born Electric SUVs, Mahindra will also offer Level 2+ ADAS features in the INGLO platform that will be based on a 5 radar system. Here is a deep
- BMW R 1250 RT and K 1600 series launched at starting price of Rs 23.95 lakh
The new BMW R 1250 RT has been tweaked for a fresh look and boasts enhanced touring qualities with its improved aerodynamics, including new fairing and full LED headlamps. It is powered by a 1,254 cc
- 2023 Porsche 911 GT3 RS images leaked ahead of global debut on August 18
The 2023 Porsche 911 GT3 RS images leaked online ahead of its official debut on August 18, 2022. As per the images shared on social media widely, the latest-gen Porsche 911 looks inspired by a racing
- Honda CB300F vs CB300R: Key differences explained in pics
- Top 5 upcoming luxury electric cars in India
Consumers are now driven by all sorts of luxuries from comfort to convenience to the best entertainment and safety features coupled with advanced technology. Luxury carmakers in India expect 2022 to
- Will give befitting reply at appropriate time: CM
- SC: Decide in 3 mths on framing Elgar charges
- 'Dhaka saw what happened in Colombo and it's
- No toilet or water, flooded tents for Rohingya in
- J&K poll rolls revision: TRF vows attacks on
- Can’t frame norms for payout for wrongful
- Why India and China are risking war — and talking
- Woman in extramarital ties can’t allege rape: SC
- 'Convicts in Bilkis case are Brahmins with good
- Several names pop up for Congress top job