|1||Mirabai Chanu||Weightlifting Women||1||0||0|
|2||Jeremy Lalrinnunga||Weightlifting Men||1||0||0|
|3||Achinta Sheuli||Weightlifting Men||1||0||0|
|4||Rupa Rani Tirkey, Lovely Choubey, Pinki, Nayanmoni Saikia||Lawn Bowls Women||1||0||0|
|5||Harmeet Desai, Sathiyan Gnanasekaran, Sharath Kamal, Sanil Shetty||Table Tennis Men||1||0||0|
|6||Sudhir||Para Powerlifting Men||1||0||0|
|Friday, July 29|
Lawn Bowl (Men’s Pairs, Men’s Triples, Women’s Singles, Women’s Fours)
Table Tennis (Men’s Team Qualifiers, Women’s Team Qualifiers)
Swimming (400m freestyle, 100m backstroke, 100m backstroke S9, 50m butterfly)
Cricket T20 (India vs Australia)
Boxing (Men’s 63.5 kg, Men’s 67 kg, Men’s 75 kg, Men’s 80 kg)
Squash (Men’s singles, Women’s singles)
Badminton (Mixed team - India vs Pakistan)
Hockey (India vs Ghana)
|Saturday, July 30|
Boxing men’s 51kg (Round of 32)
Boxing men’s 57kg (Round of 32)
Boxing men’s 63.5kg (Round of 32)
Boxing men’s 67kg (Round of 32)
Boxing men’s 75kg (Round of 32)
Published on Aug 09, 2022 10:04 PM IST
- Birmingham was just the starting point for many of India's biggest stars. The Olympics are the ultimate goal
, BirminghamRutvick Mehta
- Indian women won two gold, a silver and three bronze at the Birmingham Games, better than their 1-2-3 at 2018 Gold Coast, but Jitendra Yadav feels they should have done better
In one of its worst performances in recent times, the Manpreet Singh-led Indian unit suffered a 0-7 loss against the defending champions Australia.
- Virat Kohli congratulated Team India for their performance at the Commonwealth Games 2022 (CWG 2022), held in Birmingham.
Arshad Nadeem won a gold medal in men's javelin finals in Birmingham, where he also crossed the 90m mark, a target which Neeraj Chopra is chasing.
Chasing a challenging 162, Harmanpreet Kaur and co came very close to winning the contest but a collapse following the dismissal of Jemmiah Rodrigues saw India get bundled out on 152 in 19.3 overs.
- The badminton campaign which started with a heartbreaking defeat in the mixed team event has ended on a much better note. Never have India won three gold medals at a single CWG Games and the performance showed how the youngsters are slowly but surely starting to take centrestage. Sindhu is a veteran but Lakshya, Satwik and Chirag, Treesa and Gayatri are still at the starting line. Come Paris, they will be ready.
Published on Aug 09, 2022 07:38 AM IST
- With foreign coach (jumps) Denis Kapustin not being able to travel with the team to Birmingham because of a visa delay, Paul and Aboobacker contacted their national coach Harikrishnan
Published on Aug 08, 2022 11:48 PM IST
, New DelhiAvishek Roy
- Woefully inadequate India crash to a 0-7 defeat against Australia in the final of the men's hockey event.
Published on Aug 08, 2022 11:34 PM IST
, BirminghamRutvick Mehta
If chosen it would mark the fifth time Canada has hosted the quadrennial event but the first since 1994 when they were held in Victoria, British Colombia.
Published on Aug 08, 2022 08:16 PM IST
- Wrestlers and badminton stars, who were expected to bring India medals, lived up to their billing while track and field athletes broke new ground at the Birmingham Commonwealth Games.
- Commonwealth Games 2022: PV Sindhu and Lakshya Sen clinched gold medals in their respective badminton women's, men's singles finals in Birmingham, on Monday.
Harmanpreet and Co fell nine runs short, exactly the same margin by which they lost that ODI World Cup Final. The more things change, the more they stay the same
Published on Aug 08, 2022 07:44 PM IST
- He won his maiden CWG gold, but the despair over the Tokyo Olympics failure is far from over
- Following the defeat, the India skipper made a huge revelation on Australia's Tahlia McGrath, who played the final despite testing positive for the dreaded coronavirus.
- Pakistan javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem won a gold medal at the 2022 Commonwealth Games on Sunday, breaching the 90m mark to secure top podium finish.
- India were taken apart in the final and settled for a third silver with Australia running out to a 7-0 win and continuing their reign over men's hockey at the Commonwealth Games.
- With the win, they became the first Indian pair to claim the elusive gold in men's doubles category at the CWG.
- India's star paddler Sharath Kamal won his second gold medal in men's singles event at the Commonwealth Games on Monday.
- Moments after winning her maiden individual gold at the Commonwealth Games on Monday, the ace Indian shuttler made fans' day by not only keeping the selfie requests but also by clicking them herself.
The 40-year-old Sharath has a rich haul of four medals in this edition of the Games. Zareen won the gold medal in the light flyweight event (50kg) on Sunday.
Published on Aug 08, 2022 05:43 PM IST
Nitu Ghanghas produced a commanding show against local favourite Demie-Jade Rezstan to claim the gold medal in the women's 48kg category at the Commonwealth Games on Sunday.
G Sathiyan engaged in a thrilling contest against England's Paul Drinkhall and won the contest 4-3.
- India shuttler Lakshya Sen added to his illustrious list of achievements in 2022 by winning an elusive gold at the Commonwealth Games 2022, when he defeated Ng Tze Yong of Malaysia 19-21, 21-9, 21-16 in the men's singles badminton final on Sunday.
- Sindhu beat Michelle Li of Canada in straight games 21-15, 21-13 in the final to complete a hat-trick of CWG medals. She had won bronze in 2014 in Glasgow and silver four years ago at the Gold Coast Games. PM Modi hailed Sindhu as ‘champion of champions’ and wished her luck for the future.