Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong is set in the thriving Principality of the Boston Camarilla. Delicate, decadent, fueled by debauchery and bloodshed. The Camarilla exists purely to indulge the rich and famous, whilst treating every one of lesser stock as exactly that - or worse - human.
Outside the illusion, or masquerade, of high society, is a sinister plot instigated by a mysterious force. With death being the only likely outcome if they are left to their own devices, Emem, Galeb, and Leysha embark on a city-trotting narrative adventure to uncover the web and root out the spider lurking in the shadows.
Swansong is bereft of combat, and instead, is riddled with wit-filled duels and devious puzzles. You can put your honed reflexes to one side, as this is a game that requires a more considered approach.
Failing that, we have a walkthrough for every scene and the solution to every puzzle.
- Scene 1 Part 1 - Emem - Prince’s Quarter
- Scene 1 Part 2 - Leysha - Prince’s Quarter
- Scene 1 Part 1 - Galeb - Prince’s Quarter
- Scene 2 - Emem - Memory Prison
- Scene 3 - Galeb - Moore’s Apartment
- Scene 4 - Leysha - Loft
- Scene 5 - Part 1 - Emem - Prince’s Quarter
- Scene 5 - Part 2 - Galeb - Prince’s Quarter
- Scene 5 - Part 3 - Leysha - Prince’s Quarter
- Scene 6 - Emem - Anarch’s Domain
- Scene 7 - Galeb - Long Island
- Scene 8 - Leysha - Red Salon
- Scene 10 Part 1 - Leysha - S.A.D Base
- Scene 11 Part 1 - Emem - S.A.D Base
- Scene 9 Part 1 - Galeb - S.A.D Base
- Scene 11 Part 2 - Emem - S.A.D Base
- Scene 9 Part 2 - Galeb - S.A.D Base
- Scene 10 Part 2 - Leysha - S.A.D Base
- Scene 11 Part 3 - Emem - S.A.D Base
- Scene 10 Part 3 - Leysha - S.A.D Base
- Scene 9 Part 3 - Galeb - S.A.D Base
As more guides are released, this section will be updated. It contains everything you need to know about Swansong, how to play, and how to each of the game’s endings.
Reviews And Opinion Pieces
Does Vampire: The Masquerade - Swansong live up to the legendary, yet tragic, Bloodlines? Find out in our Review.